Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brittany's Wedding

So, my sister got married last weekend!!  It was absolutely beautiful... 
and SHE LOOKED GORGEOUS!
I thought I would share the pictures with you.  It was in New Orleans. The rehearsal dinner was at Broussard's on Conti Friday night and then the wedding was at the Elms Mansion on St. Charles Ave.  We stayed at the Royal Sonesta on Bourbon both nights.  Tripp was a complete angel.  It was a great time.  Randy's mom (MeMe) and Paw Paw Carey watched him for us Friday night for the Rehearsal Dinner, and then kept him inside during the wedding for us and let us have a good time... I am forever grateful to them for that!  A fun night was looooong overdue.  So, here they are. 

Friday night Rehearsal Dinner.
My Sis and new Bro-in-law


Mom, Britt, Me


Britt's new fam...


Randy and I.


The cousins.


My last night to hang with my "single sister"


Getting ready the day of.
Tripp was such a good boy!
Looooved the attention!






And the wedding...


















Randy and Meme watching with Tripp from inside...
















And..... The KING.


Hope you enjoyed! 


Love, 
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. beautiful pictures! thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a gorgeous family you have there girl. Everyone looks like they had a wonderful time. So glad that Tripp was such a good boy, but when isn't he a good boy. Give Tripp a big hug and kiss for me. Love Leah's Nana

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was great meeting you & Tripp at the wedding. I'd love to come take some pics for you of your family - anytime you'd like! Just let me know. God Bless . . . you guys are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete