Saturday, November 21, 2009

More Pictures


Ok, so I guess EVERY night can't be great.  Last night was rough again!  I saw the 2 o'clock hour about 5 times and then at least every hour after that.   He seemed to have a really bad cough last night and was making a lot of noise through his mouth instead of the trach which is unusual.  I'm hoping that it's maybe that scratchy cough you get when you're at the end of a cold.  Just being optimistic.  He was up a little more today than yesterday, so maybe tonight will be better.  If not, I'll just enjoy the good nights that I do get... even if they are once a month.  My whole family came over today.  It was nice.  MeMe and had to go pick up Paw Paw Carey from the airport, and they'll be over tomorrow.  Paw Paw Moose is coming to see Tripp in the morning too.  Then tomorrow will be the Saint's game!! How about those Tigers?  I think we were back luck because I put Tripp's LSU outfit on.  O well, it was cute.






Nanny, Mommy, Tripp, and Uncle Jason



We went outside for a while yesterday... the weather was so nice, but there were a lot of mosquitoes.
He got to put his feet in the clovers!



This may not look like a smile,  but it's his new smile these days...










































Well, time for bed.  Hoping and praying for a good and restful night!

( P.S. Jonah, I hope you ate good again today, buddy! Keep up the good work! We love you!)






8 comments:

  1. Not to overlook the fact that you had a loooong night but What adorable pictures! I love his new smile!!

    I do hope you are getting more sleep tonight than last. Look at it this way, maybe he wakes so often because he can't bare to not be with you. =)

    We love you all. You continue to be in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely beautiful pictures of your "little man". Maybe not so little if he is outgrowing his changing table? Does it work to spread out a big sheet and do it on the floor or is that too hard on your back? How much does he weigh? Does he have feeding issues or a feeding tube? I have been following Jonah for a while and just recently Tripp. Praying for comfort and lots of smiles and good nights of sleep for all ! Love, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay I just LOVE that squinty smile of his. I could eat him up, he's so darn cute. Hoping and praying for a good night tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is just so cute!!! That little squinty smile is just adorable!!

    Hope you had a better night....

    Janel

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, so I came lookin for another update and more pictures. I hope you did not update because things are going so well and you are enjoying being able to sleep.
    Anyway, I certainly don't mind looking at yesterday's photos...the new smile cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could totally tell that was a smile, adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute little man! Love his chunky cheeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Courtney:
    Just wanted to wish you and your special men, Tripp and your husband, a very blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving. We are truly blessed to have these special babies in our lives. Enjoy your turkey. Love Leah's Nana

    ReplyDelete