Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Strongest Woman In The World

As you all know, who follow this amazing blog, I am married to "The Strongest Woman In The World". For those who do not know me, my name is Randy and I am Tripp's daddy. I just want to take this time to let everyone know that I have the best wife in the world. Everyday she amazes me with her courage and strength tackling the multiple tasks that is neccessary to take care of our son. If its suctioning his trach every ten minutes, cleaning a poo-poo diaper, or giving him an hour bath. She does every task with  110% and a smile on her face. I really do think she is an angel because not only she has to take care of Tripp, but she also has to live with me. Ha Ha...

Courtney, thank you for being just a great mother and wife. I know the stress level is high at home but just remember GOD sent Tripp to us for a reason.

I also want to thank everyone for the support and prayers, it gets us through the tough days.

9 comments:

  1. It is really neat to read from Tripp's daddy. What a nice way to show your love for your wife! I pray for you both each night and for healing of Tripp's little body!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a team and your support of each other strengthens everything. It is so nice that you left such a sweet message for your wife. She amazes me everytime I read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL! If that isn't just THE SWEETEST thing I have ever read I don't know what is.

    Randy - don't sell yourself short, being and EB daddy isn't easy either.

    praying daily,
    Janel

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so right on. You must be pretty amazing yourself to be blessed with such an angel. Or I guess I should say angels. I can only imagine what Courtney goes through daily in taking care of Tripp. God knows what He is doing though and probably couldn't have chosen better parents for Tripp. You guys are always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice post. Even thought I have never met Courtney, I can tell that she is amazingly strong and a truly remarkable mother. I can't imagine the constant stress and worry that is on both of your shoulders at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is amazing! You two are lucky to have each other. I'm absolutely inspired by what you all are able to do in times of struggle! Tripp is a true blessing and his eyes and smile capture everyones heart that sees him adorable face!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are both amazing - Tripp is blessed to have such loving parents. Thank you both for sharing your lives - it humbles & inspires me so much. Sending love & prayers to you & Tripp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely true Randy...
    You're such a lucky guy.

    ReplyDelete