Monday, November 8, 2010

Baby Elle receives her wings.

This post is a little late, but I had trouble getting to my computer this weekend with a little monkey attatched to my neck.  Last Thursday, after a long battle with EB, Baby Elle finally received her angel wings and is flying high with all of the other EB sweeties in heaven.  Elle was in Minnesota taking part in the Bone Marrow Transplants for EB (same place as Bella).  She was 43 days post transplant and was unable to fight the battle of EB any longer (she was 11 months).  Please visit her site and give her family (the Pops) your love and support as I cannot imagine what they are going through.  We love you Pops.   

Elle is now free of pain, bandages, and blisters.... flying with her friends and family in heaven. 
You will always be remembered, Baby Elle. 



Love, 
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. So sad... but happy for her finally being pain free !

    ReplyDelete
  2. God will look after her, Courtney. I am sorry you have to endure this loss as well. Hugs to you ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so sad. God bless and hold her.
    I can't even imagine the pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Courtney -

    You are heavy on my mind. I am praying mightly for sweet boy Tripp. My heart is heavy with our recent losses.

    In peace,
    Elizabeth
    Amarillo

    ReplyDelete